fot

Re: The Other Manual

To: <Catpusher@aol.com>, "Jack Wheeler" <jwheeler@robus.com>,
Subject: Re: The Other Manual
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 23:30:19 -0000
> R. W. Kastner's Triumph Spitfire, 2nd Edition, Competition
Preparation
>Book, P.26:  Caption under a photo of R. W.  on the phone
in his office:
>"I know it's not in the book, if I put it all in the book
it would have been
>called the L.A. Phone Directory"

So allow the next revision to grow so it DOES look like the
LA phone book.
I doubt another 'author' with claimed Triumph inside track
competition knowledge could come anywhere near that size of
tome - though he might claim (as usual) that he could.
A publication from such a highly respected source as
referenced in para 1 above would be greatly appreciated by
true Triumph enthusiasts. I might even buy it myself which
is more than can be said for the offerings of someone else.

Jonmac