fot

FOT Static Cling Decal (Add your name and quantity here before replying

To: "Friends of Triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: FOT Static Cling Decal (Add your name and quantity here before replying)
From: "Jack Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 13:09:33 -0500
(Add your address here before replying)

Amichi,

Sorry I dropped out of sight on the Static Cling decals, but work has been
super busy and I had to do a fair bit of shopping around before realizing my
first quote was the best pricing.

FIRST, and most important, to make the ordering easy, Email your needs, but
please follow the directions below:

1.      In the SUBJECT line write the following:

        FOT Decal - "Your name" & "quantity"

2.      In the body of the message provide your mailing address

Non-US listers, contact me directly, and we will find a way to accommodate
your needs.

For the recent list additions, we have a logo.  We have a banner.  We have
had patches and sticker with the logo, but since most of us won't stick an
adhesive sticker on our cars (wimp, yes, I admit it) in keeping with no
rules, officers, charter, whatever, I volunteered to procure a static cling
decal with the FOT logo.  They are plastic film and reusable.  Just wet
them, place them on the inside of the glass, work the water out from between
the glass and decal and it sticks.  The logo can be seen at Mordy's new site
http://www.fot-racing.com/, but... the flag on the right IS SUPPOSED TO BE a
checker flag instead.

The decals will be made through Joe Curry of the Triumph and Spit lists, so
if you have one of those decals, you know what the quality is like.  His
pricing was better than everything else I could find.

The logo will be 3.25 inches across.  This is significantly smaller than the
previously circulated adhesive stickers, which were 4.75 inches across.  I
went with 3.25 because 4.75 was WAY too big and 3.25 looked good (maybe just
a tad large) on my TR3A's windshield/windscreen.  (Hey, it's good to be the
King) We are looking at a maximum cost of $2.50 per sticker (probably down
around $2.30 with quantities), plus postage.  I'll publish a final price and
mailing schedule in about a week, when I have a count, schedule and final
cost.

Regards,

Jack (with inbox decal filter installed) Brooks
1960 TR3A
1974 Norton 850 Commando
Hillsdale, NJ