fot

Logo Configuration

To: gasket.works@gte.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Logo Configuration
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 00:14:41 EST
In the long haul, "it simply does not matter".

Works for me either way...

Hats off to Jack Brooks for taking this project on.

Joe

In a message dated 12/15/99 8:25:56 PM Central Standard Time,
gasket.works@gte.net writes:

<<   The logo can be seen at Mordy's new site
 > http://www.fot-racing.com/, but... the flag on the right IS SUPPOSED TO BE
 > checker flag instead.

 What would life be without controversy....Dissent is the mark of
 individuality, creativity and freedom....But, democracy has a place.

 What say the masses--Leave the logo as is or change to that other logo with
 the checkered history?   (btw my car has the checkered logo on it.).

 Personally, I like the flag as is.  My vote is non-checkered.

 mordy