fot

Re: Replacement Bearings for TR4 Diff

To: "Irv Korey" <emanteno@attglobal.net>, <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Replacement Bearings for TR4 Diff
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 23:02:09 -0000
Irv Korey wrote:

>Hope you all had a great Christmas, and you all have a
TRiumphant New Year.
>I ordered a set of replacement bearings for my TR4's
differential from The
>Roadster Factory. Naturally, they had some and backordered
the others.
>Since 1 of the bearings they sent me was made in Mexico and
the other was
>made in Japan, it occurs to me that I may be able to
acquire what I need
>locally.
>Does anyone have a part number/recommendation for part
number 110515 rear
>axle differential carrier bearings?

Irv

Wouldn't want to do TRF out of any business but I'd have
thought the bearings you require could be sourced from any
bearing supplier in your locality. As far as UK makes are
concerned, TIMKEN and RHP are of excellent quality and both
were OE suppliers to the factory. I'm sure there are other
high profile/quality products coming out of US
manufacturers. The supplier should know all the critical
measurements to take to ensure you get the correct
replacement.

Jonmac