fot

New Member Nomination

To: "'FOT@autox.team.net'" <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: New Member Nomination
From: "Barr, Scott" <sbarr@mccarty-law.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 11:28:09 -0600
I'm pleased to nominate Joe Curry as a new FOT member.  Most of you will
need no introduction to Joe as he's long been a very knowledgeable and
active contributor to the Triumphs and Spitfires lists.  For those of
you not involved with those lists, I'll let Joe introduce himself.  Joe
is also the creator of the International Triumph Spitfire Database at
http://home1.gte.net/spitlist/index.html

In addition to Joe's Spitfires "Huxley" and "Tiny Tim" (together with a
sizeable collection of Spitfire doors, I understand), Joe has now
embarked on a race Spit project and could use the collective wisdom of
the FOT.

Mark, Joe's address is spitlist@gte.net.

Scott Barr
sbarr@mccarty-law.com