fot

BIG FOT Stickers

To: "Friends of Triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: BIG FOT Stickers
From: "Jack Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 07:45:56 -0500
Ok guys and gals, based on your requests, I got some pricing for BIG
adhesive stickers with the (checkered flag) FOT logo.

These will be two feet wide and will come in two matched pieces.  They will
be made on clear plastic and be UV stable, suitable for enclosed trailers or
(good luck) living room walls.  These are adhesive backed, not static cling
like the smaller decals.

The cost quoted to us is $40, without any postage (printer to me, me to you)
factored in, so figure another dollar or two.

There is no minimum and I would like to place these orders with the static
cling decal order no later than 14 January.  Please let me know if you have
any questions or interest.

Jack Brooks