fot

Video Tape of Triumphs

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Video Tape of Triumphs
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 12:45:20 EST
I received a video tape in the mail yesterday.

It is a very well done piece...very professional. Narrated and music.

35 minutes featuring:

(1) The Triumph Monument to be constructed this year with taping of the
Triumph factory before & after it was torn down. (I think you can see some
guy rummaging for some old bricks)

Also some shots of some of the pubs that the TR clubs meet at. One of them
was "The Green Man", no doubt named after Greg's famous green TR4.

(2) 25th TRA Concours in Dublin, Ohio

(3) 14th Annual Canadian Classic

(4)  25th VTR Convention in Portland...There were several rather famous FOT
members featured in this tape  Hutchison (Italia), Brannon (TR8) Howard
(TR4), Drews (TR6) Brooks (TR3) Bradakis (Lye's TR4) Lye Himself, Lang
(dressed as a lobstah), Jack and Joe diligently scoring the TR3As in
concours,  and likely more that I can't remember....where was IRV?

(5) British Invasion at Stowe, Vermont

He has got four more videos in process, mainly in England. He plans to sell
at low cost.

This video, can be obtained, by way of donating something to the Triumph
Monument Project, unless he has changed the rules.

Don Elliott can be reached at:

elliott@qmnet.com
450.465.6171  Phone
450.465.2029   Fax

Elliott Technologies Desktop Video Productions
7455 Trinidad, Brossard, Quebec J4W 1N3 Canada