fot

THIS JUST IN/ JFK and others

To: DPaige@ci.santa-rosa.ca.us
Subject: THIS JUST IN/ JFK and others
From: "T. R. Householder" <trhouse@greenapple.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 19:29:16 -0500
For you that might not remember.I believe JFK had a TR....

So too!!!!

Walter Conkrite
Terry Moore
Paul Neuman
OJ Simpson
Donna Michelle (From Reseda High School and UCLA.) ref. Playboy Dec 1963
 Find her the "fot" needs a speaker for the Fifty Year Anniversary thing

Tony Perkins.
Jimmy Conners

This shakes out to be a Thread that fits the lbc content senario. Any
other names to add here.