fot

Charging Gel-Cells???

To: <GuyotLeonF@aol.com>, <billsohl@smtp.interactive.net>
Subject: Charging Gel-Cells???
From: "Fredd" <fal@hiwaay.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 13:31:14 -0800
Leon,

I have Optima batteries in my Range Rover and big Chevy Blazer.
Several times during off roading and winch use, they have been very close to
drained, as in close to death :)

Just charging up with engine running has not done any damage to the
Optima's.
The one in the RR is 3 years old, and the two in the Blazer 2 years.
Never had any problem, and I consider them madatory equipment for off
roaders.

I know, it's not Triumph, but it's real live experience with these
batteries.

fredd