fot

Roller Rockers and Plugs

To: fot@autox.team.net (FOT)
Subject: Roller Rockers and Plugs
From: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 18:17:13 EST
Friends,

My Roller Rockers from Ted Schumacher arrived today,
and I am very pleased indeed with them.
A nice piece of kit for a very fair price...
You know what to do.

As you know, I  have my Optima Gel battery now, and a set of Magnecor H.T.
leads/wires are on order.

In my continued quest for electrical perfection, I have a question.

I am presently using NGK BP6EV Spark plugs in my Vitesse (same as GT6-3
cylinder head) and would like to know if there is an equivalent in Champion
Premium Gold Plugs ?
Does anyone know, or have the equivalent number please?

(Champion's Fax number is constantly engaged, here in the UK, and their
emails go unanswered).

Regards

Léon F Guyot

Triumph Sports Six Club
International Liaison Secretary
1963 Triumph Vitesse 2-Litre Convertible
Wimbledon, London, England.