fot

Re: [amace@unix2.nysed.gov: VTR 2000 Convention Press Release]

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: [amace@unix2.nysed.gov: VTR 2000 Convention Press Release]
From: Bob Lang <LANG@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 10:19:03 -0400 (EDT)
On Mon, 24 Jan 2000, Joe Curry wrote:

> Bob,

Hi Joe...

> Is that all you get for mileage?  My company pays .31/mi.  :)

Hey, I work for a prestigious school. They didn't get that way by being
generous to the staff! They try to keep as much as they can. They're
working on Bill Gates right now, so we should be around for another 5 or
10 years.

;-)

If I got $.31 a mile, I could buy a set-o-webers _and_ a Quaiffe.

This trip is starting to make sense!

The real problem is finding the conference... I'm looking for "Managing
Your Dead O/S" or "Coping With Lost Productivity: How to _Upgrade_ to
Windows 2000".

> Joe

rml
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |