fot

Re: TR3A owners Research question revised.

To: "T. R. Householder" <trhouse@greenapple.com>
Subject: Re: TR3A owners Research question revised.
From: "T. R. Householder" <trhouse@greenapple.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 19:00:28 -0500
The information for the side curtain bracket question. I recieved some
excelent responses. Thanks to you all. Still need a little more data
aroun the 56000 to 65000 commision # range to continue. Let's look at
the parts car doors that you've got setting around and know where they
came from.

Thanks T.R.