fot

Check Ups

To: "Paul Richardson" <Paul-Richardson@cyberware.co.uk>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Check Ups
From: "Fredd" <fal@hiwaay.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 09:42:33 -0800
Paul wrote :

> - A tip Bill don't worry about your looks it's too late to do anything
now,
> but keep working on the performance, rub yourself all over with 'Firy
Jack'
> before you do anything important!!

 Paul,
Just to make you feel better, read below what was send to me a few days ago.
fredd
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A woman accompanied her husband to the doctor's office.  After his
checkup, the doctor called the wife into his office alone. He said,
"Your husband is suffering from a very severe disease, combined with
horrible stress.  If you don't do the following, your husband will
surely die."

"Each morning, fix him a healthy breakfast.  Be pleasant, and make sure
he is in a good mood.  For lunch make him a nutritious meal he can take
to work.  And for dinner, prepare an especially nice meal for him.
Don't burden him with chores, as this could further his stress.  Don't
discuss your problems with him; it will only make  his stress worse.
Try to relax your husband in the evening by wearing lingerie and giving
him plenty of backrubs.  Encourage him to watch some type of team
sporting event on television.

And most importantly, make love with your husband several times a week
and satisfy his every whim."  "If you can do this for the next 10 months
to a year, I think your  husband will regain his health."
On the way home, the husband asked his wife, "What did the doctor say?"

"You're going to die," she replied.