fot

Re: Race mechanic's wages

To: "Paul Richardson" <Paul-Richardson@cyberware.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Race mechanic's wages
From: "Ronald R Gates" <Ronald.R.Gates@usa.dupont.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 08:57:54 -0500
Paul  , I used to go up to opert,s shop  in upper saddle river . i remember
walking  for the first time ., i instantly got a chubby
seeing all of the wonderful racing cars . they must of had 30 or so racers
in stock . and tons of parts up stairs  . i thought i was in toys are us.
there were chevrons, brabhams , tuis , rondels , titans , new and used  . i
bought my first brabham  from fred ,
it was a bt-21 . very good car .  I think opert is still in business in
n..j. sells imported porsches all tricked out ,  he is quite the man , i
think he was a serious canidate to run chevrons F-1 team in the mid 70,s .
he had many great drivers drive his cars.
keke , tambay , roos , laffite, hunt , ect. this could write a best seller
i am sure!