fot

So what do we think about air flow?

To: "'fot@autox.team.net'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: So what do we think about air flow?
From: "Barr, Scott" <sbarr@mccarty-law.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 18:10:59 -0600
Friends,

My TriumphTune intake manifolds for the Webers have landed on my desk!
(My partners have now grown accustomed to seeing various car bits lying
around my office.  They hardly batted an eye when there was a
transmission sitting next to my desk)

So here's the question -- the intake runners are a uniform sand-casting
texture.  Are we going for laminar air flow in the intake runners?
Better for the intake runners to be a little rough?  Maintain some
turbulence to keep the fuel suspended?  Or should I spend a few hours
polishing them?

Scott