fot

RE: South of the Border

To: "'FOT'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: South of the Border
From: Jerry Barr <jbarr@itol.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2000 17:53:37 -0600
OK how about this for a bomb. I was helping a friend at his body shop
one Saturday and one thing led to another. We had been making small gas
bombs out of plastic bags filled with oxygen and acetylene gas, getting
a nice bang and gas cloud out of it.
Well now we decided to try a large fifty gallon leaf and lawn bag full
of gas, then put in the trunk of an old Cadilac sitting out behind the
shop in some trees. We attached a spark plug to the bag and retired to
the shop to set it off------ Well the explosion and fire ball were quite
awsome to behold!!! Rolling fire and smoke rising up into the air was
sure neat to see. until the Cops and Fire department got there. We did
blow the trunk lid up and through the back window and the back seat into
the front seat, and blew out most of the windows in the car.