fot

Coils

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Coils
From: VANDECARR@aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 07:51:36 EST
I installed the Electromotive ingnition system in my TR 6.  Wonderful setup.
It is a little tricky setting up the timing wheel in the crank but with a
good machinist it was no problem.  Adjusting the unit is simple and straight
forward and you know the timing it right on.  This was the first time that I
rebuild an engine and when I started it for the first time it kicked over on
the first crank and run like it has been running for a while.

If anyone is interested, I'd be glad to share myh setup in more detail.

Dean VanDeCarr
73 TR 6
72 TR 6 AP (now FP I think) autocross