fot

Re: Grab the sunscreen!

To: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@phase.cs.utah.edu>
Subject: Re: Grab the sunscreen!
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 16:20:54 -0700
Mark,
It "REALLY IS" that warm here in Arizona.  Seems like the low 80's but I
didn't check.  It is warm enough that I took off my shirt to get a
little sun while I shoveled around dirt to landscape around the pool.
(The water is still too chilly to swim).

Sadly, I won't be able to attend your beach party.  Hopefully, I will be
all wrapped up in trying to finish that Spitfire Race Car project.

BTW, I installed the TR6 studs in the GT6 hubs as you suggested.  It
makes it much easier to find lugnuts!  I bought a set of chrome ones
with washers for $1.50 each (about half of what I paid for the studs)

Joe Curry

--
 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer