fot

GT6 Mk3 with OD

To: Spitfire List <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: GT6 Mk3 with OD
From: Susan Hensley <susan@bearcom.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 14:58:11 -0600
Hi all!

In my travails this weekend I came across a GT6 Mk3 with overdrive,
sitting at a Texaco service center in Fort Worth.  I could not get the
VIN since the windshield plate it was on was crusty, but it did end with
O, so it's not a transplant.  It is white, has a "custom" blue cloth
interior, and both the windshield and the rear window are smashed.  The
body looks straight and the tires are bad.  It is sitting in his parking
lot with no cover.

I called the station and talked to the owner, who has a thick accent I
couldn't place.  He said it's a classic, and it ran when he stopped
using it, and it only has 36,000 miles on it.  I asked how long ago he
stopped using it and he said 7 years.  He wants $1,000 for it as is.
That's way out of my range for a car in that condition that I don't
need, so if anyone is interested his phone number is 817/536-1616.

Hope this helps someone!

Keep Triumphing,
Susan  :)