fot

Re: Frame color

To: kaskas@earthlink.net, N197TR4@cs.com, greenman62@hotmail.com,
Subject: Re: Frame color
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 17:14:23 EST
As mentioned by you before, perhaps the "show car" is the right answer.

In Portland, ME, Jack & I were scratching our heads and were prepared to
knock off some points until I mustered up enough courage to ask the guy. He
seemed to have the answers for us. He never did it just because though it was
cute. It was the way he got the car and then researched for 'correctness'.

<< In answer to the "random color".  The chance of the frames being painted in
 the same place as the body is slim and none. (can't swear to that though").
 But I am in doubt that the fellow painting frames was also allowed to paint
 bodywork, thus, what change of color???  Hey, Paul, run over to Canley and
 see what's going on with the paint colors. >>