fot

Re: Fuel Cell Questions

To: GRMTim@aol.com
Subject: Re: Fuel Cell Questions
From: Bob Lang <LANG@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 11:22:26 -0400 (EDT)
On Thu, 17 Feb 2000 GRMTim@aol.com wrote:

> We will have a huge article on TR3 cell installation in the next issue of
> Grassroots Motorsports. The foam cuts easily with a pair of big scissors.
> Just put the surge tank in and make it fit sort of snug against the foam.
> With a fuel injected car you really need it, but with big SU float bowls it
> is not that critical. If you have it, though, you might as well use it.

Kool. I can't wait 'till it shows up in my mailbox.

Considering my timing, I'll guess that your next big project will be
oiling system mods followed by alignment settings for TR6's. If I get any
datapoints/pictures whatever, I'll be sure to send 'em in.

;-)

> Tim Suddard/Publisher/Grassroots Motorsports
>
> www.GrassrootsMotorsports.com

regards,
rml

p.s. I'm bumming. I won't be able to make Carlisle this year unless I skip
a New England Region Solo event... seeing that I wanna trophy in my class
for the season - I can't miss any events. Oh well. Maybe I'll make
Carlisle in 2001. I _will_ be at the Mid Atlantic VTR regional in early
July... hint hint. Not sure which car will make the trip at this point,
but I'll be there! And I'll have a Triumph. And I love to autocross!!!
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |