fot

Spitfire/GT6 diffs

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Spitfire/GT6 diffs
From: Gt6steve@aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 19:31:45 EST
Hi guys,
The E-Ticket Triumphs are back from the VARA race in Phoenix.  We all had a
great weekends racing and getting together again.  Vince and John had to
remind themselves a bit that we're HAVING FUN but they can testify if the joy
paid for the travails.
To the point, does anyone remember if the 4.11 gearset bolts directly to the
3.89 carrier in the large bearing diff.  I can't remember but I've got to
find a 4.11 gearset for the tight and twisty Las Vegas track.  I can get a
new crown & pinion from Vicky Brit but gotta be confident it will bolt to my
spare carriers.

Anybody got a spare 4.11 diff, preferably welded?  I can tell you Las Vegas
Nevada has none!