fot

VOLVOS Fw: Sebring

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: VOLVOS Fw: Sebring
From: "Paul Richardson" <Paul-Richardson@cyberware.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2000 07:12:37 -0000
Hi Henry

Just a tip. Volvos are fine cars but don't mention the name VOLVO to any
Brit in mixed company - you'll leave yourself wide open for VOLVO jokes. -
Like: What's the difference between a hedgehog and a Volvo? Answer: With a
hedgehog all the pricks are on the outside!!

Seriously, I wish I was going to Sebring to meet up with you guys and see
ole 'Fireball' Entwistle race his TVR. I'll ring him today and fine out
exactly when his race is.

Best wishes

Paul
----------
<Paul-Richardson@cyberware.co.uk>
> Cc: fot@autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: Sebring
> Date: 23 February 2000 05:44
>
> A buddy of mine with a Volvo P1800 and I with Healey are making the trek
> the HSR event around the twelve Hour.  We are both quite excited as we
look
> at it as something of a "trip of a lifetime"  even though we will be
> sleeping in our sleeping bags at the track.  Will check the Garage for
> walking sticks.  we are also looking for good camping sites in Texas
around
> the Garland---Longview area and for the second night , some where near
> Tallahassee.  Any recomendations?     Henry Morrison

is