fot

Spridget Stuff

To: team-thicko@autox.team.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Spridget Stuff
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 16:34:50 EST
I am aware of...as of last night:

NOS spridget fender and grille
Dismantled sprite (not bugeye) Likely a 1100 engine.

A "very nice" early chrome bumper TR6 with stock carbs...but Triple weber
setup available. New, tried it, couldnt make it work, took it off. Now in a
box.

AMC  The sports version...cant remember what it is called   condition unknown

And more........

These parts and cars are located in Wisconsin near Appleton. 51 year old
husband just died and widow is going to focus on divesting.

This just happened and the word is not out yet....if you have some urgency to
find out about this stuff, I will give you a contact who is a friend of the
widow, off the list(s). Otherwise he is going to get her e-mail address. She
is a human resources manager for a major corporation. I sense she might a
have an idea of what this stuff is worth, but is motivated to get shed of it.

No financial interest here.

Joe Alexander