fot

RE: TRA Annual Meet?

To: "Jack Wheeler" <jwheeler@seidata.com>
Subject: RE: TRA Annual Meet?
From: "Jack Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 16:31:28 -0500
Jack and FOT,

TRA-2000 is being sponsored by New Jersey Triumph Association and is being
held in Bushkill, PA (eastern PA, on the NJ border).

As webmaster for NJTA (and persistent nagger for more information) I can
direct you to the TRA-2000 URL at http://www.njtriumphs.org/tra/home.html.
Right now, the TRA section of the club's site is a little weak, but we will
have significantly more information posted (including a cleaner registration
form) in the next few days.

I'll post to the FOT (and the Triumph list) as the site comes up to speed.

Regards,

Jack Brooks
1960 TR3A
1974 Norton 850 Commando
Hillsdale, NJ

BTW - If this is a duplicate post, my apologies.  The first copy was sent
over an hour ago and has not come back to me yet, which is unusual.  It must
be in a bit-bucket, on a hard drive somewhere.....