fot

Re: NON-TECH Signs, was Re: ebay stuff

To: Bill Sohl <billsohl@smtp.interactive.net>
Subject: Re: NON-TECH Signs, was Re: ebay stuff
From: Susan Hensley <susan@bearcom.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 14:21:59 -0600
Yeah, I had the 4x6' blue fluorescent panel that said Triumph in white
letters on it.  It was cracked, so the dealer just gave it to me.  This
was in 1985, when I was living in a one-room efficiency not much longer
than that sign, so I had no idea what to do with it and just left it
beside the house when I moved!

Hindsight sucks.

Keep Triumphing,
Susan  :)