fot

Re: NT another Sebring story

To: "R. Kastner" <kaskas@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: NT another Sebring story
From: Susan and John Roper <vscjohn@huntnet.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 17:58:24 -0600
Kas, I love it.  Keep'em coming.  Reminded me of an SCCA national at Lake
Charles in the 80's, which was a bit like Sebring, WWII airfield, and when
it rained the water just lay there.  I had the throttle feathered as I
entered the pit straight just trying to finish, when the damned thing turned
180 and tried to back under the starter's stand.  An old friend and
long-time friend Sam Culpepper was on the stand.  As I looked up while
passing under him all I could see was eyes, great big eyes.  Great times.
John