fot

FYI - local spitfire basket case for sale

To: Amici Triumphi <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: FYI - local spitfire basket case for sale
From: Tony Drews <tmccis@REVEALED.NET>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 20:24:18 -0600
Hi, I ran across this in our local newspaper's auction site.  I have no
financial interest in this sale.

Tony Drews

Info follows:
Link to auction:
http://www.qconlineauction.com/listings/details/index.cfm?itemnum=952585618

1974 Triumph Spitfire

Have a very-nearly complete (parts-wise) 1974 Spitfire. Needs ALOT of
assembly work done on it.
Very minor body work necessary. Almost no rust. New top. Engine about
75% completely rebuilt.
MUST be a British car fan for this 'tinkerers dream'! NO RESERVE, either
you want it or you don't.
WON'T part out!!! Contact me to come by and view via e-mail. Act now and
receive a Chevy 2.8L
V-6 and automatic transmission for only an additional $50.00.

Current high bid is $750.