fot

Racer Parts Wholesale

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Racer Parts Wholesale
From: Bob Lang <LANG@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 11:24:34 -0400 (EDT)
Hi,

I just had an interesting experience with the vendor "Racer Parts
Wholesale" and was wondering if anyone else that regularly uses this
company has any suggestions to offer.

The principle issues seem to revolve around the fact that the order
taking service that RPW uses "after hours" seem to know little - if
anything - about the order taking system that they have.

To wit - the agent that I spoke with last night took all my customer
information, including my MC/Visa number and then started trying to say
"goodbye", all very polite and all, but I had yet to provide any part
number information!

It's kind of hard to send me any parts if they don't know what I want,
right??

Hmmm.

I'm just curious if anyone else has noticed that the service is changing
in a negative direction with those folks.

That's all for now.

rml
p.s. does this answer your comment to me about using Pegasus - rjl???
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |