fot

RE: .Plus driveline vibration inquiry

To: Jack Brooks <brooks@belcotech.com>, jmwagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>,
Subject: RE: .Plus driveline vibration inquiry
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 13:48:47 -0700
My trans has cables connected to both sides for this purpose. My front
mounts are solid, so movement is unlikely, but I'm kind of belt and
suspenders about things I've had trouble with before. Each cable attaches to
the trans mounting bolt and loops over with a little slack to attach to a
bolt on the trans mounting plate on the other side. If the trans mount broke
the rear of the trans could move about 1/2" laterally and 3/4" vertically.