fot

Very Satisfying..the thread on Vibrations and Resonance

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Very Satisfying..the thread on Vibrations and Resonance
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2000 10:23:23 EDT
The thread regarding driveline vibrations and the damper turned out to a very
satisying inquiry. There will be real benefits to some FOT 'members' as a
result. Thanks.

In my former TR4A IRS car, I always enjoyed the resonance that occurred near
the 3000 RPM mark...and from time to time experienced this resonance, as Kas
relates, at about 5800 RPM. (It is not particularly noticeable in my present
TR3A street car for some reason...perhaps because of the difference in
exhaust manifold, exhaust system and mild cam)

Joe (A)