fot

TR3 RACE CAR

To: fot@autox.team.net ('fot@autox.team.net')
Subject: TR3 RACE CAR
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 10:28:08 EDT
Amici:

I don't know how many of you know Mark Brandow, but he is a vintage racer,
who also runs a Classic Car Garage in the Twin City, Minnesota area.
Currently he races several MGs, including a TC, as well as a TVR.  He is a
man after my own heart, in that he tows with a 1930s panel truck.  He's got
my tow vehicle beat by nearly twenty years, of course his has got a ton of
modern upgrades (including air conditioning), and mine is pretty much all
1950.

Anyway, he has a TRIUMPH TR3 race car for sale.  Ex-SCCA.  Log book.  Then
nose is off, and the engine is out, but everything seems to be there.  He
wants $3,000 and that includes a single axle trailer.

While I know Mark, and he is a friend, I have not seen this car, nor do I
have any interests in these matters whatsoever.

Sounds like a place to start for someone who wants to get into a TR3 race
car.  Mark's telephone number is 612/824-4155.

Bill Dentinger