fot

Nomination - Dr. Andrew Gibson

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Nomination - Dr. Andrew Gibson
From: Wes Dayton <wdayton@attglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 11:44:35 +1000
Now that he is finally settled in his new home in Batemans Bay and has
established his email address, I'd like to nomination Andrew Gibson to
our ranks.  Andrew has owned a TR3A that has an early race history in
Australia which he has used as a road car for several years.  He is now
fully licensed to race in our historic events and is busy turning his
car into a competitive racer.  He's recently bought a TR4 so that he can
still terrorize the locals.  He carries out most of his own work and I
am assured that he does clean his hands before heading into the
operating theatre.  So far I am still beating him (I probably wouldn't
nominate him otherwise!), but he is building a new engine with the help
of the likes of Ken Gillanders, so I may have to find some more grunt
myself.

Andrew is a medical doctor, and now that he's busy racing, the
organisers will have to find a new track doctor to take his place.  He's
recently moved out of the pre-Olympics chaos of Sydney for the beautiful
south coast, and I'm assured there's plenty of room in his new home for
visiting racers.

I'll let Andrew tell the rest of his story once he starts getting the
hang on this InterNet stuff.