fot

RE: Oil pressure

To: "'R. Kastner'" <kaskas@earthlink.net>,
Subject: RE: Oil pressure
From: Jack Wheeler <jwheeler@seidata.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 13:04:56 -0500
Another option I have used is to weld an old ball onto a piece of steel
rod.  Then use this ball with some valve lapping compound to lap the seat
in the housing.  This will clean up any small dings in the seat which may
have been caused by bits and pieces flowing through at various times
(especially after a major engine failure!)