fot

Charity Run

To: "Friends of Triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Charity Run
From: "John Macartney" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 19:57:06 +0100
Fellow FOTers
A week or so ago, I posted a note to the list that Paul Richardson and I would
be
undertaking an 850 mile charity run on May 6-7 in the UK. There was no ulterior
motive to
the post but today I received a most generous cheque from 'Club Funds' to help
us on our
way. On behalf of Paul as well, I'd just like to say a very sincere thank you
to all those
who contributed and to all the others who sent us their good wishes for an
enjoyable and
trouble-free trip.
There is a pic of Paul and me alongside the noble chariot from the Gaydon
collection that
will be our transport for this epic event and I'll willingly attach one to
anyone wanting
a copy. Just contact me off list. It was taken last Thursday at the Centre and
I apologise
in advance if its a bit 'grainy.' Only scanned at 150dpi to speed up send and
download
times

Cheers and thanks again
Jonmac and Paul Richardson