fot

RE: New TR4 Vintage Racer-Response and add to List

To: N197TR4@cs.com, dtalbott@archreproduction.com
Subject: RE: New TR4 Vintage Racer-Response and add to List
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 22:54:12 -0700
Welcome Dave. YOur name sounds familiar--don't know why. I'd be happy to get
together with you and show you what I've learned so far in how not to
vintage race a Triumph (I've got a very fast TR3 that's going to have to be
significantly modified to make it legal again). And you'd probably get a
kick out of seeing Peyote, a real junkyard dog of a racecar. For that
matter, I've got a few other interesting toys if you're into two wheel stuff
as well.

I'm out of town this weekend, but around all next week.

Give me a call. Home--503-978-0577  Work 503-629-6090

Bill Babcock