fot

Fw: Waterloo Technical Society-Jack Drews, Speaker

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Waterloo Technical Society-Jack Drews, Speaker
From: "Paul Richardson" <Paul-Richardson@cyberware.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2000 06:22:29 +0100
Hi Joe

John Mac and I would love to come and listen to Jack's presentation. We can
afford the $10.75 for the dinner but will the Technical Society pay for our
plane tickets to get over??

BernardRogerK@waterloo.deere.com; DONLBRICK@aol.com;
ehcmdGT6@cfu-cybernet.net
ehcmdgt6@cfu-cybernet.net; billd13@essex1.com; RIVERSIDE@Cedar-Rapids.net;