fot

RE: Wheel bearings

To: Jack Wheeler <jwheeler@seidata.com>
Subject: RE: Wheel bearings
From: "Ronald R Gates" <Ronald.R.Gates@usa.dupont.com>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 10:28:45 -0400
While we are on the front ends of tr-4,s . how  about the trunnions? has
anyone had any trouble with them ? I crack tested
all the hubs, spindles , modified the the vertical links , and cracked
tested them . installed new bearings and races . I always install new
bearing with every  new car i prepare . that way you start out knowing what
you have . I also replaced the inner bushings on the lower a arms . that
was fun ! the guy before me used pvc from the plumbing store !  had a hell
of a time getting the right stuff . finally  got the right bushings from
BFE .