fot

South Bend Website featuring many of the FOT....

To: fot@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: South Bend Website featuring many of the FOT....
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 14:00:46 EDT
When you get a moment:

http://members.aol.com/healeyroadster/ra.html

A friend from South Bend, Indiana put together a website and it features many
of  pictures taken when Triumph was the featured marque at Road America.

Dentinger, Drews, Householder, Team Thicko Link, mention of Kastner prepared
Vitesse along with picture. Click on picture to get big size.

Scott may come up from South Bend to visit us at Gingerman....what the poop
on visitors at the track for this school. $10, sign a waiver, and you are in?

Text from Scott below

Here's the web site address.  I haven't had much time to do much more with
it, but it's a start.  I have a lot more pictures to add.  I'm planning to be
at Road America in a few weeks.

http://members.aol.com/healeyroadster/ra.html

Scott