fot

Re: MG/TR Challenge-Mid-Ohio

To: fot@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: MG/TR Challenge-Mid-Ohio
From: GRMTim@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 23:59:02 EDT
Yes, after a very successful test day at Road Atlanta Friday April 21, we
feel competent that the Grassroots Motorsports Project TR3 will be ready,
willing and able to kick some MG butt at Mid Ohio next month. I have notified
the SVRA that we would like to enter and have already put something in our
magazine about the event.

We are going to improve the brakes some, and switch to an altenator and we
should be able to run pretty well. We are very happy with the way the car
runs and handles. These old TRs ain't bad cars you know!

See you there!

Tim Suddard/Publisher/GRM