fot

T.I.M.E. Travel

To: vtr-admin@Autox.Team.Net, fot@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: T.I.M.E. Travel
From: KHoward313@aol.com
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 13:24:23 EDT
Carole and I will be off to England this Sunday 14 May to attend the Triumph
International Millennium Event (T.I.M.E.) at Mallory Park Racetrack and three
and a half weeks of touring the UK and possibly parts of the continent.  My
1965 TR4A was shipped to Southampton a couple of weeks ago and will be
waiting for us at London's Gatwick Airport.

As I've done on previous trips, I plan on sending e-mail postcards every day
or so.  I'll reduce the file size of the pictures so they don't take too long
to download.

If you'd like to be on the receiving end of these e-mail postcards, let me
know by sending me an e-mail at this address.  If its too much for you after
you receive a few, just let me know and I'll drop you from the list.

I'll soon be in England, grinnin' from gear to gear,

Kent D. Howard
Editor, The English Channel, The Vintage Triumph Register
Editor, The Coventry Commentator, Vintage Triumphs of Wisconsin
W330 S3435 Bryn Mawr Road
Dousman, WI  53118-9719
United States of America
Phone:  262.392.2559