fot

Re: Fw: Spitfire with Weber Problem-Round 2, Solution?

To: BillDentin@aol.com, fot-digest@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Fw: Spitfire with Weber Problem-Round 2, Solution?
From: WEmery7451@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 13:55:21 EDT
In a message dated 5/10/00 7:58:49 AM Pacific Daylight Time, BillDentin
writes:

<<   Until we find a fix, we are going through floats like toilet paper. >>

WOW!  I wonder when I will have some more fun.  I assume you are referring to
the leaded racing gas.

I will be helping my boy at Nelson Ledges for his second driver's school this
weekend.  He has a RX-7 Mazda.  I couldn't keep Triumphs going for another
generation.  I guess the Japs are replacing the English.