fot

La Dawri Body

To: fot@Autox.Team.Net, vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net,
Subject: La Dawri Body
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Sun, 14 May 2000 13:38:15 EDT
There is an unbuilt La Dawri fibreglass body within a few hours of me. It is
missing the bonnet.

It might have 98" wheel base spacing...? TR4 is 88" It was originally
intended for a Healey 100 project a long time ago.

I know of another one that is unbuilt to the east of me and have seen the
"Abacus/Phase I" vintage racer in action. It is built on a TR3/4

What is the background of the La Dawri?...I believe it is a 50s California
product.

I will be passing 34 miles of this body, in early June, if there was any
serious interest in this body.

Joe Alexander