fot

Re: Your basic bad weekend

To: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Subject: Re: Your basic bad weekend
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 11:24:01 -0700
Bill,
You will be extremely lucky if you find a Main cap that will go in without
needing to be align bored.  That meens taking the block to
your machine shop to have it done.  While you are at it, you should have all
them magnafluxed to see if they are in the same condition
as the one that failed.

Joe

P.S. What machine shop are you using in Seattle?