fot

Mid-Ohio

To: "Friends of Triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mid-Ohio
From: "Jack Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 17:17:02 -0400
Amici,

Is anyone (with room for a passenger) going to be heading anywhere near
Detroit on Sunday, after the races are over?

I'm taking the entire family out to the track for some of the early
festivities, but Susan (my wife) and kids will be heading on to visit
relatives in West Bloomfield (Detroit area), MI without me, so I can stay
on, enjoy the races and serve as pit crew for Henry Frye.  It would save
Susan many hours of driving (and therefore make my life MUCH more pleasant)
if I can catch a ride up to the Detroit area after the races Sunday.  Please
let me know if you are heading up that way and have room for a passenger.

Thanks,

Jack Brooks
1960 TR3A
1974 Norton 850 Commando