fot

Léon in USA again

To: fot@autox.team.net (FOT)
Subject: Léon in USA again
From: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 18:14:24 EDT
FOT,

I have been lurking lately due to pressure of work etc,
but have saved all digests etc for later consumption...on CDR

I am just wondering if perchance there are any FOT in the Medford, Southern
Oregon/Northern California region?

I find that I am in the general locality of that town from approx
Fri May 18 thru' Fri June 2, and would like to meet at least one of you guys
if any of you live in the area?

If so, please email me off-list and I will be able to check my AOL account
whilst I am there, and if you care to give me a contact phone number, I will
try and give you a call.

Take care my lister pals out there.
(TSSC since Mar 1981, Lister since Nov 1996,FOT since the start)

Léon F Guyot

Triumph Sports Six Club
International Liaison Secretary
1963 Triumph Vitesse 2-Litre Convertible
Wimbledon, London, England.