fot

Links Page

To: Triumph Newsgroup <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Links Page
From: jmwagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 12:11:31 -0700
I will be making some changes to the Links page in the coming weeks.  I
noticed that many of the personal web sites no longer function.

If you have a personal web site that features your Triumph or interest
in Triumphs, etc... please provide me with your link address.  I would
very much like to include your site!   And please review my existing
links, to make sure your site isn't already listed... and if it is, does
the link work?

As always.... if you know of a site... ANY SITE.... personal or
business... that is Triumph related and not listed... please let me
know!

Thank you!

--Justin Wagner