fot

Re: TR3/4 carbs

To: jaboruch <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Subject: Re: TR3/4 carbs
From: carco@t-online.de (Carsten Conrads)
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 20:41:41 +0200
Joe (B),

I have Weber's since a lot of years on my TR 4A. It runs very good.
The car had 143 hp (107 hp on the wheels) and runs good 130 mph. I have
45 DCOE Weber's. These give's the car a good acceleration. 0-60 mph in
under 9 sec.
And this with the 3.7 rear axle ratio. The car take's under 9 litre by
sight seeing tours and 13 - 16 litre of the Nurburgring raceway in
Germany.
The 40 DCOE Weber's are a little economical. By sight seeing not so much
but by the Nurburgring and the engine have 8 hp less.
I have a sprint camshaft fitted  37-63  73-27 degree. In my works car I
have more degree's but it's not yet ready.

The great advance is that the Weber's once more fitted, you can they
forget for many years.

Carsten