fot

Submitting Austrailian Peter Vucinic to FOT

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Submitting Austrailian Peter Vucinic to FOT
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 11:23:29 EDT
Peter just finished a TR4 in the spirit of the "Works" cars. It was a four
year project. Please someone do the formality of the 'second' and Peter can
do a short introduction of himself and the car as he desires.

Mark Bradakis please add:

Peter Vucinic  <vucinic@b140.aone.net.au>

Peter also asks about modifications necessary for adding negative camber to
the TR4. I have shared our experience of sectioning the upper A arms and
shortening to achieve about 1.75 degrees of camber. This might be a good time
to review the different methods of adding camber. I know there are others
seeking this information.

Regards,

Joe Alexander