fot

FOT role in preserving flared TR cars ?

To: FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: FOT role in preserving flared TR cars ?
From: EISANDIEGO@aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 16:23:06 EDT
     It seems to me that SVRA approach is destroying rather than preserving
cars - at least those that were actually raced with flares.  Is there
anything that we can collectively want to do about it?

    It seems relatively simple just to have a separate race subgroup of these
cars. They most certainly should not be in the same subgroup as some of the
nonflared cars. But it sure seems a lot safer than being out there with
comparable types of cars than with Group 10 cars moving at awesome speeds
with amateur drivers, some with more money than common sense.